So, its been a bit since I have posted Ty's witty verbages. Not for the lack of them, mind you. The kid still cracks us up on a regular basis. I am just not as good at sharing the wealth :)
This week though, he and daddy were playing Wii (as a side note, by our blog you would think that all we do is sit around and play games..seriously not, its just the most exciting thing going on around here :) and Ty was done playing whatever game there were playing together.
He says in an exasperated way, "I'm done!" and goes to put the controller down.
Daddy says, "Okay, then I will just finish this game by myself." (they were playing pairs tennis)
Ty pauses for only a sec, picks back up his controller and starts to play again.
Adrian says, "I thought you were done, buddy?"
Ty responds with hardly a beat, "well, a TEAM's a TEAM!"
We were both floored by the a) fact that he used such a phrase, and b) that he apparently totally understood its meaning! He got that being part of the "team" meant that he may have to do something that he may not want to do. Who is teaching him this stuff?! :)
1 comment:
I love it!!!! Where does he get that personality?? Oh...from his parents.
Post a Comment