The boys and I went with our Mommy and Me group yesterday to the blueberry farm! Yum!
The boys had a great time pickin' berries while I fried in the hot Charleston sun :) We ended up with a half-full bucket and little ones ready for naps! :)
This last one is the current love of Canon's life. He has taken a serious liking to Miss "Tip-any". Maddox is cool, but Miss Tiffany is the bomb!
After blueberry picking we went to McDonalds down the road. Most 2-year olds would be hanging out in the play area ..not Canon. He was cuddling with Miss Tipany :)
We need to start preparing him for when Baby Hogue gets here. Maddox will adjust just fine to a new baby brother, Canon ...may need some extra attention :)
2 comments:
"Miss Tipany" loves Canon too! He is the sweetest little boy! I am sure by the time baby Hogue gets here he will have a new love and then I will be the one that is sad because I am not his favorite anymore...
Those are some cute pictures! I love the one of Ty and Canon carrying the bucket together.
I'm sorry I missed blueberry picking...and although I can see why Canon loves his Miss Tipany, I'll still be available for Canon cuddles. (Ya know...the last time I remember him giving me lots of cuddles was at your birthday party last year when my stomach was quite large. Maybe he loves those big tummies. Makes me think perhaps his Mommy should consider another addition to the Steedly house. hmmmm...just saying.)
Post a Comment