Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A bit behind :)

I am sadly behind in blogging all the wonderful happenings of the Steedly Boys and their Mommy :) We have been hosting Adrian's parents since before Thanksgiving - that has given us lots of time to get some great shots in but also enough lazy time to let myself get behind on blogging! :)

I am not able to upload pics right this minute, but there are a few sweet memories from the past few weeks I wish to not forget before I am able to do so :)

* Ty has become "good, or..maybe, fine" with having a little brother. He regularly speaks of "Joshua" ...which I love hearing him say :) He also refers to his brother's cute little outfits that we are slowly collecting :) ..as "aw, so cute."

* Ty asked if it was okay to call him, "Joshy" :) Sure.

* Canon prays for Joshua and his cousin, Baby Bryson (due literally the same day as Joshua) every night. That they are safe, and healthy in their mommies tummies :)

* Ty wanted to know why I hadnt taken him to the dentist yet ..I told him he was getting a baby brother instead of a checkup for now :)

* Canon talks more than any three year old I know. He is talks about EVERYTHING he sees, thinks, wants, finds funny, finds scary, wants to EAT ...he chatters constantly. I dont know where he gets that, at ALL.

* Ty is in love with old school Scooby Doo. Its a little intense at times (as evidenced by a story I will share shortly) but he seems to like that "monsters arent real, Canon ..they are just people in masks" :)

* Canon just moved up to the 3/4's class - he shouldnt move up until he is an "old" three, but is potty trained and likes to say the prayer so he got an early promotion :)

* Ty is told me that he loves me the most, "when Grandma is not here."

* Canon told me "you are a princess, mommy...just like Maggie and Anna." :)


So many wonderful little quotes I have missed over the last few weeks ..oh to remember them all! I will work on getting some posts and pics up! Its been way to good a month to miss all the good stuff :)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Yay! I am glad that you are back on the blogging bandwagon! I always love hearing stories about the boys:).