Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happy Birthday, Tyty

I can't believe that we celebrated Ty's 6th birthday this year - our little man is getting bigger, and I have to admit that we are at the best age yet!

I love this age when my biggest little man is so independent. He thinks his own thoughts, and comes up with his own conclusions, asks amazingly deep questions and has an awesome sense of humor. He is truly a joy to his daddy and I, and the bestest big brother to Canon and Joshua.

This year, he requested a "pirate" cake. Since the tradition in our daddy's family was for mommy to decorate the cake AND since this mommy isnt really that talented at doing such things, our daddy came up with the design for this year's cake :) He did a pretty good job, eespecially since he had help from all the kiddos in our Life Group :)

Ty was happy with his cake, as well as with the gifts he got from mommy/daddy, Grandma and Grammy :)

Happy Birthday, sweet little man. :)


 

Happy Birthday TyTy!

No comments: