Wednesday, July 30, 2008

All in a Morning's Work

Its 1pm, the blessed hour that is Naptime. Canon has been up 7 hours, and I am worn out.

IMG_7238 (Medium)He has moved from one mess to another today, and his little face tells the story.

The marker is from the first mess when he went from coloring quietly in the color book, to scribbling on the carpet and the rest of his body (yeah for washable, AGAIN); the toothpaste is from his little adventure in the bathroom when mommy was blogging this morning; and the peanut butter is from lunch.

The bathroom adventure this morning...

 

IMG_7233 (Medium) IMG_7231 (Medium) (3) IMG_7228 (Medium)

Cleanup, cleanup..after making a mess with 1000 diaper wipesIMG_7245 (Medium)IMG_7240 (Medium)IMG_7246 (Medium)  

I gotta go rest up for the rest of the day! 

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Good work little Mr. Canon! And he's a self cleaner....very impressive! Oh the joys I have to look forward to. Can hardly wait! I love the pictures.