Well, its two weeks and three days in and we have the LR/Kitchen and Hallway laid. We have are done with the big pieces and have the transitions from floor to carpet in the bedrooms and the closets left to do. Also, we gotta lay the quarter round around the baseboards.
Not much to go, only the most tedious parts. Blech.
Still, I have pretty new floors to look at and try to figure out how to keep clean. Its certainly an adjustment!
First, the noise level is something. As if we didnt have enough noise already! The kids love that their voices echo off everything :) We will adjust I think.
Second, now I cant hide the dirt..its right on top for everyone to see. Now, thats not all bad..at least when I get it I know its got. Not so with the nasty carpet.
Then, I have little bitty footprints all over the place ..but its okay.
Its still cleaner than it was before. And it looks 100% better.
Almost done, then I will post some pics! :)
1 comment:
I'm very impressed with your DIY abilities. I can't wait to see your new floors. It'll be inspiring. And it has to be easier to clean. Good work!
love, Brandi
Post a Comment