Ty and I love to make cookies together. Its true that what takes me about 10 minutes total, takes about 1000 minutes in Ty-assisted time, but alas. Memories are being made!
Part of why it takes so long, is the that Ty takes his job of counting out and bringing to the counter the two eggs we need very seriously..he does a great job. As he did tonight.
He also did a great job of bringing the 5lb bag of flour. He just put them on the SAME place on the counter..resulting in this little beauty of a mess:
No problem. Quick clean up and he goes to get more. Yep. You may have guessed ..
Thank goodness for our new floors! Three eggs down.
This, of course didnt keep us from making cookies..eventually. And, in case you were wondering. Yes, we DO always cook cookies in our underwear!
Ha. Just kidding, just Ty does :)
1 comment:
Hey, its Spiderman that gets us through things like this!! : ) I love how much fun you have with him. I am so crazy when it comes to that stuff. Love you!
Post a Comment