Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cousins, Cousins EVERYWHERE!

We didnt get to see ALL of our cousins this trip, but we did get to see three of them. We took a short jaunt over to Lubbock, about 4.5 hours from Grandbury for this past weekend. Lexi, Jenna and Andy (Andrea) were so excited to see and spend time with their cousins, just about as excited as Ty and Canon were to do the same!

Canon buddied up with Andy. And, Jenna and Ty made a crazy team as they all took the noise level to the top of the decible chart ..it was a loud but great time!

Meanwhile, my sister and I caught up on scrapbooking techniques and exchanged organizing tips. I feel all motivated and inspired to creativity now! :) The daddies had plenty of fun of their own while they went and did "man things" for a few hours, earning the mommies a night out on the town when they got home. It certainly wasnt the same without mom and Amber there, we missed you guys!

We did lots of kid stuff in our 2 days in Lubbock ..including the Science Spectrum, where we took all 7 children (it would have been five if we were counting by ages, but apparently the daddies were transformed at the door because they were as hard to keep up with as the children!) . 

IMG_8939 (Medium) IMG_8985 (Medium) IMG_8938 (Medium) IMG_8933 (Medium)IMG_9006 (Medium) IMG_8998 (Medium)IMG_8941 (Medium) IMG_9002 (Medium)    IMG_8991 (Medium)

Our last morning together, we took the kids to the park. They got nice and wore out before we made the trip back to mom's to finish off our week!

I love this picture of my sister and I...

IMG_9083 (Medium) IMG_9077 (Medium) IMG_9066 (Medium) IMG_9062 (Medium) IMG_9051 (Medium) IMG_9058 (Medium)IMG_9047 (Medium) 

Oh, and we shouldn't forget the girls' gifts from Grammy ..including the night gown that Jenna got and didnt take off for three days, and Andrea's lip gloss she smothered on herself every chance she got! :)

IMG_9011 (Medium) IMG_9021 (Medium) (2)

Love and miss you girls already! :)

2 comments:

Lacey said...

AWW! Some of our pics came out so good! I cant wait to get some of them from you. We have to have the one of Jenna's nose smeered on the window! Hillarious. We had so much fun. It so laid back, and just good to spend time getting to know the boys. They are so precious to us. We love you guys too of course :)

Amanda said...

I love the Science Spectrum! I used to go there as a little girl with my grandad while my grandmother was working. Sigh. Good memories. Hopefully I can get out to Lubbock again sometime to see my grandmother (who lives around the corner from Lacey) and I could take the girls to the Science Spectrum. How fun! I am so glad you had a great trip.