Saturday, November 22, 2008

Gonna be sick...

So, I just went to the office to work on some Christmas presents on the computer. ALL of Christmas gifts this year are picture related ..or at least that was the plan.

I just found the external hard-drive on the floor next to the desk.

It is not working.

Every single picture I have for the past 3 years is on that hard drive, they go straight from the camera to the hard-drive.

I am gonna throw up.

I have called Best Buy, they are talking $250-1800 to recover it.

I called some local places, it doesnt seem quite so bad as far as the money goes.

Money is only part of my illness. I cannot even allow myself to think about the possibility of us not being able to get those pictures back. Its unimaginable.

Please God, let them get my pictures back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH NO OH NO OH NO!!!

I'm sick for you.

I guess you don't back them up to CDs? (sorry, had to ask)

I'd cry for DAYS...praying for you right now.

Call John Sullivan!

Brandi said...

in all seriousness...I truly am saying some prayers. There has to be a good answer.