... for all who care to share our craziness with us!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Mommy's New Hair
Well, Adrian gave me the slightest bit of okay to cut my hair and I took it! I love the new cut..interesting, it looks just like both of my sisters' hair cuts! :)
Ty took this picture of me today..not half bad I thought :)
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yay! It's you!
I love haircuts... and I'm kind of addicted to them. Heh, have to work to put as much time between them as it takes for my hair to grow.
Hooray for kids that can take pictures! I'm a believer that it's becoming a valuable life-skill for even the smallest. : D
7 comments:
Yay! It's you!
I love haircuts... and I'm kind of addicted to them. Heh, have to work to put as much time between them as it takes for my hair to grow.
Hooray for kids that can take pictures! I'm a believer that it's becoming a valuable life-skill for even the smallest. : D
Love you!
-Dramy
I saw you on Wednesday, of course, and it looks great!
Very cute!
LOVE It!
Yay for you! You look great! -Christie
I'm one of the sisters
hey! Love your haircut and boy are your boys growing!! love and miss y'all!
Post a Comment