Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Angels We Have Heard...

Ty participated in his first Christmas program on Monday. I giggled to myself when I teared up seeing him up there ..I was so proud to see my little man yelling out his songs he had worked so hard to learn.

Mark my words, this kid is gonna be somebody. Or, at least somebody who doesnt mind entertaining people :) He was one of the most animated kids up there. He sang with vigor, and right on cue with the hand movements. He was too cute.

Canon was chillin with us, and suddenly realized that Brother was up there, he said "TYTY!" and Ty waved..too cute. I never get enough of their sweetness towards eachother.

Here are some shots of our day, if you can picture 100 2-4 year olds belting out "We WISH you are Merry CHRIStmas, we WISH you a Merry CHRIStmas"..its like you were there!

IMG_9244 (Medium) IMG_9241 (Medium)

IMG_9237 (Medium)

It made for a fun little 30 minutes!

No comments: