My Littlest Man turned "twoooo!" on Friday. It was all a little lost on him, until Ty encouraged him to open his present. Canon did also enjoy eating his cupcakes that were decorated by big brother, with skittles and m&m's, of course :)
I am amazed by this little fella ...
His vocabulary has taken off the past few weeks. I was amazed a few weekends ago when I worked two shifts. Sunday night, I swear he said sentences and words he had not said two days before. He said, "Mommy's Home! " when I walked in the door. Love it.
He has been adding words to his list, but also has been tensing his words. Which, I have to say I find impressive.
I said, what are you doing? He says, "Im jumpING"
Then, he has been trying out "are" ...but he adds it to everything. "There Ty ARE!!", "Where ARE you?" "I ARE jumpING!"
So sweet. It seems like Ty just started talking in full sentences one day and we skipped this part, to a large degree. The baby talk is sweet. I also find his little lisp a bit cute ... I think its okay to not worry about that yet, right?
He also loves to say prayers. We help him a bit, but he fills in his parts..
Mom/dad: "Dear God.."
Canon: "Goood."
Mom/dad: "Thankyou ..."
Canon: "Thankyou, TYTY"
Mom/dad: "And thankyou..."
Canon: "TYTY!"
Mom/dad: "And thankyou..."
Canon: "TYTY!"
Mom/dad: "In Jesus name..."
Canon: "AMEN!"
He also graduated from the nursery to the "Big Boy" class today. I was alittle nervous for him, as I worked and didnt get to help with the transition. I had not needed to worry, as Ty offered to stay with brother to help him feel better about it :)
Truly, I didnt think I could get TWO unbelievable precious boys by shear odds ...but its done. They amaze me.
2 comments:
What wonderful boys you have! They are certainly even sweeter than described.
Happy birthday sweet Canon!!! He really is precious. I can still remember at your party..while waiting for you to get there, he kept finding me and putting his arms up to be held. It was so adorable that I couldn't resist...even though about eight months pregnant with twins. I still hefted him around because who can resist his charm? Not me!!
Post a Comment