Sunday, January 25, 2009

25 Confessions of a SAHM

So, I think that God knew what He was doing when told us to confess our "sins" to each other ...I know it always me feel better to hear when other mom's dont have it all together :)

So, here are my confessions ...

1. I sour laundry on a regular basis
2. There is dirt under my rug, all of them
3. I dont dust
4. I dont iron..ever.
5. I sometimes put internet surfing before housework
6. 4/7 nights a week, I dont think about dinner til an hour before
7. I have LOTS of red meat in my freezer (it was on sale)
8. My kids eat too much sugary stuff
9. My car is a mess
7. I yell at my kids too much
8. Sometimes, I feel guilty because I wish these crazy days away
9. I often feel like I am losing my mind
10. All of my closets need to be reorganized
11. My silverware is totally mismatched (Adrian hates it! :)
12. I hardly ever use glass glasses in our house
13. The boys and I have one day a week that we stay in our jammies all day
14. I love Downey Fabric softener ..it motivates me to do laundry
15. I am ALWAYS behind in my laundry
16. I hate having outdated leftovers in my fridge...
17. ...because I hate cleaning out bad food containers
18. Wet rags gross me out ..I never use one for more than one day, and always throw it away after I clean the kitchen
19. I sometimes go to bed with dirty dishes in the sink
20. I feel like a failure when I wake up with dirty dishes in the sink
21. I know that putting my shoes on helps me get to work, but hate wearing shoes
22. I dont pray for my kids as much as I should
23. We dont eat at the dinner table as often as we need to
24. I feel guilty alot because we are so blessed
25. I so want to be a mom who has it "together" ...but dont :)

Whew, its good to get that off my chest :)

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

i love this. i could say me too to almost all of them

Daesha said...

Thanks for being so honest. I love it! Sounds like you're spending time on your kids and not on your things. You've got it right.

Anonymous said...

This was so funny,yet oh so true! At least 20 of them are confessions I think we all have. I can't stand the smell of Downy, so there went my motivation for laundry:)

Anonymous said...

Ditto, girl.

Mary J said...

uhm, you can feel better cause my hallway looks like the clothes monster threw up, my sink would make the flylady throw up, and you don't even want to know about the bathrooms!

melanie said...

you are singin' my song in this post. LOVE IT...cause its so me. ;)
wish we lived closer to do this together!