Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Showers ...'09

I say '09 because we posted a post under the same name this time last year ..apparently rain like this is the norm in SC! :)

IMG_5939_thumb[14]AprilShowers

It was discovered after a all-night and all-day-so-far raining session, we have a pool in the backyard :)

I let the boys have at it, and they had a great time. Ty said, "I loved that!" :) Good ..cause we had a bad morning. Mommy had to apologize to her boys and we had to start over. I suggested a book, Ty counter-offered with a romp in the rain.

You got it ...

IMG_0155 (Medium)IMG_0150 (Medium) IMG_0146 (Medium) (2) IMG_0158 (Medium) IMG_0143 (Medium)

Nothing a warm bath, some chicken noodle soup and some laundry wont fix :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That makes me cold to look at! But it looks like a TON of fun for little boys!:) Good times.

Brandi said...

o.k....so you actually do have a nice "pool" in your backyard after a good rain. We end up with very full ponds around our garage which the dog races through before then finding that perfect spot to drop and roll...and then wants to come back inside. I must say, I like boys in the puddles more than dogs in puddles.
Nothing like some good old fashioned playtime out in God's great outdoors to just fix anything!

4driscollfam said...

How fun! You neglected to mention the obvious perk of having a pool in the backyard at the new house.