Today the boys were upstairs and making alot of noise. I was busy preparing for having some friends over this morning so was letting them run free.
I started getting concerned when there was lots of thumping and bumping in my bedroom area ..I climbed the stairs preparing for the worst.
When I got there Ty passed me in the hall. I said in an accusing way, "what are you guys doing?"
Ty says in a flippant way, flinging his arm behind him in reference to Canon, "I am teaching him how to go potty the stand up way."
He keeps walking, telling Canon to stay in there and wait for him :) I stuck around to see what went down. Ty was gone a minute then came back with the stool.
He set it down in front of the potty and told Canon to go potty the "stand up way."
It was funny when Canon didnt cooperate, he wasnt able to do what Ty told him to. I asked if he had showed him how, he said "yeah, I showed him what to do."
Then, he told me that "I can do this all by myself." A.k.a., "we got this, mom :)"
What would we do without our Tyty, brother-teacher? :)
1 comment:
Love it! This is too cute! Maybe Will will have a little brother one day! :)
Post a Comment