So, this happened when I was blogging and looked up and realized that Canon wasnt playing trains with Ty right behind me..uh oh.
He was in the kitchen, having gotten into the Cheerios, then the garlic powder..of course.
That was the floor, trust me that the counter was worse and my house dont smell too sweet :)
I put him to bed immediately afterwards..sure he would sleep like a charm after a morning of Rollie Pollying :)
This was after I had put Canon to bed, and assumed that he was down for real. Ha. After about 15 minutes I heard thumping above my head in the playroom.
This is bad, since my bathroom is above my head in the playroom. I walked in to find him literally inches from this head with the razor, my deodorant in little pieces all over the floor, and my eyeliner pencil covered in deodorant (he used that to dig out the deodorant).
I swear I watch this kid. But he is so stinkin' fast! :)
3 comments:
Court, are you going to add galic powder, deoderant, eyeliner, and cheerios to the tab? I think it's hilarious!! I love your boy stories!
He quite the sneaky one. Funny for us to read,but not to funny for mommy to clean up. Sorry
This post may have at one time caused me to smile, and laugh in amusement.
Now, quite frankly.....it just scares me to death.
Post a Comment