Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Ty Goes Green

So, my son apparently believes in recycling as he demonstrated today at Arby's.

We got in the car to leave, and noticed he was chewing vigorously on something that didnt seem to be going away anytime soon.

"What are you eating?" I ask.

"Gum" he says.

"WHERE did you get gum?"

"In there!" he says, pointing back to the aforementioned eating establishment

"WHERE in there?" I ask, fearing that I knew the answer.

"Under the table." he says, affirming that my mommy intuition is indeed working.

"So, was it STUCK to the table?" I ask.

"It was. Then Joey took it OFF the table, and then he was eating it, then it fell out of his mouth and I got it."

Ah. Sure.

Okay.

Gross.

5 comments:

hockeygirl said...

Thank you for that laugh! I love your kid stories! I just got done with a very bad day and when I read that, it made me laugh and feel better!

Tiff said...

That is funny! Well, gross and funny. I guess that is what I have to look forward to, huh? Boys....

Brandi said...

See what I mean Courtney?? And Kelly thought hotel remotes were gross...there is much worse out there. hee hee
I'm just storing all of this helpful info for the future so that when these same things happen to me, in duplicate, I can look back and say, "Well, look at Ty, he's fine. So nothing to worry about."

Anonymous said...

Oh well that is pretty gross!I miss him. : (

melanie said...

HILARIOUS! Similar to a time when we went to a neighbors house that was SO UNCLEAN and gross (I will spare you the details..except...) and Daisy came up to me chewing something. I said, "what is in your mouth?" and she held up a rock hard, curled piece of pizza and pointed to below the dinner table. I don't even know how she bit a piece off. Ugh. just sick.