Saturday, April 5, 2008

Ethan Powell

Ethan Powell went to be with the Lord today.

My heart is hurting beyond words, for Ben and Becky.

How God works is a mystery indeed. I can still trust, while asking, why? 5 million prayer warriors couldnt change what God had planned for that little one, and his parents.

I pray peace, and protection of their heart while they grieve their lost child.

I am going to go and hug my babies.

Canon was born on the same day as Ethan, he is 16 months old today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too am heartbroken today. But just look at what you have written. Five million prayer warriors, likely this means he touched even millions more lives. I have lived 50 years and perhaps only touched hundreds. I just thank God for the example Ben, Becky, and Ethan have given us with their courage and faith.