So, I hesitate to even begin to describe this because its difficult to do. But, if even one of you are able to comprehend it, it will be worth it :)
Ty has started doing this thing at the funniest, while still appropriate times.
I guess he picked it up on cartoons or something, I cant say for sure but it is side splittingly funny when he does it.
Its usually when he drops something, or trips over something..when something relatively negative but not truly upsetting to him.
He says, (here is the hard part to describe), "Mwa Mwa Mwaaa"
You know what I mean?
If you do, its SOOO funny. If not, I will do it for you next time we talk in real life.
My kid is a comedian.
2 comments:
o.k., I actually do know what he's saying and I can hear it in my head as he's saying it. Hilarious!! He'll be the next one on stage at an upcoming annual Bar-b-que entertaining the crowd like Cole did last year. Only Ty will do it with his comedian act.
The best part I think is going to be you explaining it. : ) How funny is that!!!
Post a Comment