... for all who care to share our craziness with us!
Sandbox and cars anyone?
How bout the LITTER BOX and cars?
Gross.
hee hee!! Hilarious...oh the joy of uninhibited boys' imaginations. Can't wait to see what my little guys will do. Then the blog will have truly arrived!
Yuck! I am actually surprised that it took four years. I would think a litter box would be pretty tempting.
Can't say that it hasn't happened before or won't happen again. Aren't boys fun!
Ugh!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
hee hee!! Hilarious...oh the joy of uninhibited boys' imaginations. Can't wait to see what my little guys will do. Then the blog will have truly arrived!
Yuck! I am actually surprised that it took four years. I would think a litter box would be pretty tempting.
Can't say that it hasn't happened before or won't happen again. Aren't boys fun!
Ugh!
Post a Comment