Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Hunting

The boys and I spent the morning with our Mommy and Me group and we had a blast :)

It was a beautiful day at Azalea Park, the grass was green the azaleas were fully in bloom. It was perfect for hunting eggs and a having a picnic. So we did both :)

Here are some shots from our day!  ..we didnt get hardly any of the boys but here are some of our friends :)

IMG_0188 (Medium)IMG_0214 (Medium)  IMG_0171 (Medium) IMG_0174 (Medium)IMG_0182 (Medium) IMG_0167 (Medium)

Maybe it was the sugar, but our boys were moving too fast to catch them :)

2 comments:

Mary J said...

Serously, could Ashley and her daughter be any more gorgeous??!! Nice pics

Brandi said...

Looks like it was a complete success!! So glad the weather was beautiful. I'm looking forward to next year...when I'll have two boys missing in pictures as they'll probably also have had too much sugar.