Tuesday, April 1, 2008
April Showers bring...
We had several heavy, heavy downpours today and Ty asked Mommy, "can I go play in the rain puddles?" Mommy responded, "if the rain makes puddles then, yes, you can go play in the puddles." Well, to say that the rain made puddles would be a huge understatement! So, after our family trip to the grocery store we unloaded from the van and Ty walked over to one of the puddles and stared. I (Adrian) didn't know about his conversation with Mommy, but I told him that I knew what he was thinking and that he should just go ahead and do it. He must not have trusted that I really meant it because it took a minute before he jumped in, but jump in he did. So we had a family splash party in the puddles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How Fun!! And fantastic pictures too.
Post a Comment