So, you girls or your husbands who wont let a baby doll into the hands of your sweet little MASCULINE baby boys...you are missing out!
I have to say, Canon and Ty both melt my heart when they pick up their babies and rock them, and shush them, and change their diapers, and mend their booboos, and are sweet daddies to their babies.
Canon did this for the first time today, and I could have eaten him up.
Seriously, every little boy should have a baby doll. Their daddy takes good care of them, shouldnt they take good care of their babies too?
I realize this may be a LITTLE bit controversial (I am sure Adrian will have something to add to this post). But, I thought I would pass that on.
4 comments:
Go Courtney go!! I'm all for it! Daddies need practice too. (and not just at throwing footballs or swinging golf clubs or pushing buttons on video game controllers.)
Yeah, we gave Luke a doll to start practicing for Anna, and it was adorable! Of course, now he has his own live doll--poor Anna:). She's really tolerant, though--guess she has to be!
Thanks for today!! I love your blog! `Kimberly
I think that's great!! I have my little girl playing with firetrucks and other "boy" toys. She gets to learn the rough and tumble things boys usually do, and your little guys will learn to be caring and compassionate, something we usually teach little girls. It's great!!
Post a Comment