Apparently God agrees with my desire to simplify..and apparently my laptop, my refrigerator, and my DVR were complicating my life becuase all three have gone out in the last few days.
Great.
I threw away alot of stuff from my fridge - including newly openly bottles of butter, milk, dressings, mayo..I hate that.
Oh well. On the scale of crisises this is pretty low. So..I shall pay the repair men, live without a DVR and consider my life more simple (not feelin' it so far).
Okay, we are off to play in the mud and hopefully bring some strawberries home in the process!
We will continue this discussion later... :)
2 comments:
enjoy the farm. i will join you soon! i feel like it was forever ago when we hung out. my schedule is crazy rigth now. headed back to Savannah tomorrow! nest week is looking better. :)
I think I would have to fix the DVR before the fridge, but that's just me! lol :-)
Post a Comment