Thursday, April 10, 2008

My hero!

So, I have been repainting my living room. This is quite a project, as I can only do it during Canon's naptimes and it has to be cleaned up and pretty much dry by the time he gets up or it is nothing but a fight involving crying, wet paint..you know what I mean.

And, add to that the fact that I have had two Mommy and Me activities at my house this week involving 10-22 people. So, my house had to be somewhat in order and preferrably looking decent for my company.

ANYWAYS, I had to use an extension ladder which put me up to my 16 foot ceiling. This stressed Ty out. He told me, "I dont like you bein' up there Mommy. You could fall and bump your head."

It was nice to be concerned over.

Then, when I got up there to paint he was sitting on the floor watching me, he said "I cant believe you are so high up there."

He kept watching, and at one point told me that if I fell he would, "ruuuuuuun, and put on my Superman outfit and come and SAVE you."

Ah, thanks Bubba. I appreciate that.

After a few more minutes, he said, "I will just go ahead and put it on now, so I will be ready if you fall."

And he did. He didnt end up needing to save me, but I did appreciate the thought. :)

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

He is precious! So sweet...I cannot wait until Cannon talks to me! Oh wait, yes I can. I don't want to rush anything.

Cryssy said...

Oh my goodness what a sweet heart!!! His wife will be lucky some day!!