Well, today was a typical "Monday after working the weekend" day. I did a whole lot of nothing (Dana helped me today, by bring me coffee and chatting with me for several hours :).
It has been nice, but alas, my HOUSE also looks like "Monday after mommy worked the weekend" - so I should get to work and catchup!
So, Ann and Mary have together inspired me to an even greater level to get my life simplified and on a better, healthier and less stressful track. I have already been moving in both of these similar directions, but it takes a little peer pressure to really get me moving! So..
I shall share my thoughts on that soon..I know you all be eagerly anticipating that! :)
First, I must say I am thinking SIMPLIFY, SIMPLIFY, SIMPLIFY ..FOCUS..PRIORITIZE and get rid of CLUTTER of EVERY KIND (stuff, thinking, food..etc.).
Second, that I want to do all this with a renewed focus on doing it all for God and having the ability to do it cause the Spirit is in me...that should be first, I guess, huh? It is.
Lots of pondering have gone into these changes ...its amazing how my own study and ponderings have been supplemented by friends (or their blogs at least!) thoughts and their own ponderings. Weird how that works, huh?
Okay, in effort to follow these new lines ...I cant write about it right now! I gotta go pay attention to my kids :)
Okay..talk to you soon! :)
1 comment:
Preach ON, Sista!! I'm all ears! I need to hear this so bad right now! :) Got tooooo much on my plate and about to go crazy! Seriously, it is bad. I've gotten speeding tickets, starting to pay bills late, can't find time to eat at home...all says one thing to me: TIME TO SLOW DOWN!!! And I am thinking the answer is to simplify!!!
So...I'm waiting on pins and needles for the next one. LOL! Love ya!
Post a Comment