Wednesday, April 16, 2008

YEAH Ali!

Okay..she was almost TOO thin. I cant believe she left and actually lost MORE weight, but she did and she looked so great!

FINALLY, a GIRL wins Biggest Loser! Yeah!

p.s. I watched the finale while eating ice cream with chocolate syrup on it.

3 comments:

Brandi said...

We watched it while eating Chinese take-out....how bad is that?? But I too was going for the girls and so glad she won. Yah women!!

Cryssy said...

I was so excited for the girls, but Kelly really looked amazing! Ali looked great from the moment she came back to campus but Kelly blew me away. I was also stunned that Bernie beat out Roger! Go Bernie!! What a great season!

Courtney said...

I am just so glad that one of thos cocky guys didnt win. I thought they did great but seriously..quit being such jerks! You are GONNA lose more weight cause you are FATTER than them.

The girls definetely worked for their loss, and Kelly did do GREAT! She was alittle whiney to start with, but she put her nose to the grindstone and pulled of a great body by the end. Yeah Kelly too!