Well, we are only a few hours from wrapping up our annual "Home" trip ..where we get together with family and reconnect with my Kendall roots.
We dont leave from Dallas until tomorrow but, but already I am reflecting on the good of the last 8 days and smiling :)
To come home is to ..
* Realize why I am the way I am
* Remember sweet moments from my past
* Look forward to promises of the future
* Love being part of a big family
* Refresh my spirit and renew my resolve
* Reconnect with my mom, dad, sisters and brother ..and all their kids, husbands, kittens and so forth
* Miss Dustin ...its not really the same here without him
* Feel built up and energized (my kids slept til 8am yesterday!)
* Eat alot of food ..diets are for NOT home :)
I am so blessed to be back here, and to love being with the people who love me the most. Not everyone was here, so it was not as good as it could have been (Missed you Amber!) ..but times were nonetheless sweet and I do feel refreshed!
Love you all Kendall Family!
4 comments:
Love your background.....got the same one!:) Glad to here you guys had a great trip home!! I am looking forward to our trip home over Thanksgiving..YEAH!!
Glad you're having what was such a deserved wonderful trip home. Looking forward to seeing you back though! Fly safe!!
It was so GREAT to spend time with you Court. I cant wait to show you all the pics I got while you were here. There were some great moments. I guess that is what happens when you get so many kiddos under 6 in one house :)
Thanks Lace! We had a blast ..I will get some pics up today if I can, while keeping my priorities in line, my kitchen cleaned! :)
Post a Comment